I Want To Transfer To MEI From Another School In The US
To transfer to MEI, you must
- be in good academic standing with the program you are transferring from
- have met the attendance requirements of the program you are transferring from
- have followed the student code of conduct of the program you are transferring from
- complete this transfer form
- send in the transfer form when you send in your application to MEI
- wait to receive a transfer I-20 from the University of Maryland
I Want To Transfer To Another School In The US
New Students Who Have Not Registered at MEI
- make an appointment with the MEI Director
- complete an MEI exit plan form
- complete a SEVIS release form
- get a transfer release form from the new school
- get a letter of admission from the new school
Bring these forms to the MEI Program Management Specialist in the MEI office. The deadline is 60 days before the end of the semester.
The MEI Director reviews and approves your transfer request. An advisor in the International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS) then completes a transfer-in form and sends it to the new school.
After the last day of the semester, your SEVIS record will be transferred from the University of Maryland to the new school. You are then officially a student at the new school.