Apply now for the Intensive English Program:
Please Note: All students applying to MEI must be at least 18 years old and have finished high school.
- Submit application fee online. Enter your email address in the text box below and press enter. You will receive an email message with a link to completing your payment. Please note that this message may go to your spam email folder, so be sure to check that folder if the message does not appear in your email inbox.
- Full-Time Application (in Spanish)
- Full-Time Application (in Japanese)
- Full-Time Application (in Korean)
- Full-time Application (in Traditional Chinese)
- Full-time Application (in Simplified Chinese)
- Full-time Application (in Portuguese)
- Full-time Application (in Turkish)
- Full-time Application (in Vietnamese)
- Full-time Application (in Arabic)
- Full-time Application (in French)
The applications above are for:
- students outside the U.S.
- students now in the U.S. in F-1 status (also complete this I-20 Transfer Form)
- students in the U.S. with other non-immigrant visas who wish to change to F-1.
Please Note: Students who are in the U.S. on other non-immigrant visas and wish to change to F-1 status must exit the country and re-enter as an F-1 (if approved).
Part-Time or U.S. Student Application
This application above is also for students with a visa status that allows part-time study, including:
- U.S. citizens
- U.S. permanent residents
- others with U.S. visas that permit study
- (Note: Part-time study is not available for F-1 students.)
All I-20 requests take approximately 3 weeks to be processed if your application is complete. MEI will mail your I-20 and admissions packet via FedEx.