Apply now for the Intensive English Program:
Please Note: All students applying to MEI must be at least 18 years old and have finished high school.
- Full-Time Application (in Spanish)
- Full-Time Application (in Japanese)
- Full-Time Application (in Korean)
- Full-time Application (in Traditional Chinese)
- Full-time Application (in Simplified Chinese)
- Full-time Application (in Portuguese)
- Full-time Application (in Turkish)
- Full-time Application (in Vietnamese)
- Full-time Application (in Arabic)
- Full-time Application (in French)
The applications above are for:
- students outside the U.S.
- students now in the U.S. in F-1 status (also complete this I-20 Transfer Form)
- students in the U.S. with other non-immigrant visas who wish to change to F-1.
Please Note: Students who are in the U.S. on other non-immigrant visas and wish to change to F-1 status must exit the country and re-enter as an F-1 (if approved).
Part-Time or U.S. Student Application
This application above is also for students with a visa status that allows part-time study, including:
- U.S. citizens
- U.S. permanent residents
- others with U.S. visas that permit study
- (Note: Part-time study is not available for F-1 students.)
All I-20 requests take approximately 3 weeks to be processed if your application is complete. MEI will mail your I-20 and admissions packet via FedEx.